Has the black come out of the letters in your hand-stamped jewellery?
Here's some quick and easy rejuvenation tips.
1. Get yourself a black Sharpie permanent marker ('industrial' is best, but regular will do just fine)
2. Colour in the stamped areas of your pendant, making sure to get right down into the grooves
3. Get yourself some nail polish remover and a soft cloth or tissue (something non-abrasive so you don't scratch your jewellery)
4. Put a small amount of nail polish remover on cloth and begin wiping gently across jewellery. Do not rub in or oversoak cloth, as you will remove the black out of the letters along with the excess black and have to start again.
5. Voila! You're back in black! Polish off any excess residue with a dry soft polishing cloth. Treated polishing pads can be purchased from You Name It for $2 + P&H. To order, please email Bree at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gal with a hammer